Terms and Conditions
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your access and use of our website and the supply of information and services by us to you through our website. You are responsible for bringing these terms to the attention of anyone who may access the services or information on our website as a result of you. They include important information relating to our services and form the basis of any agreement between us should you wish to proceed with the use of our website.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorised to use this website.
- You may print or save these terms and conditions for your future reference by clicking on Print.
- When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website.
- All content of this website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software) is, unless specifically stated otherwise, protected by copyright or similar ownership rights. It may not be reproduced other than by downloading and viewing on a single computer and/or printing a single hard copy, for private purposes only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced, transmitted, made available on a network or used to create derivative works without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on our website are, unless otherwise specified, our trade marks or licensed to us. No rights are granted to use any of them without our prior written consent.
- Any infringement of our rights or those of any group company will result in appropriate legal action.
- This notice is made by Nova International Limited, registered in England with number 03300783 with registered office at Newcastle House Albany Court, Monarch Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 7YB.
- This website includes links to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating them and their inclusion does not imply our endorsement of their material. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for access to or the material on any website which is linked from or to this website and you agree that we will not incur any liability in respect of the content of any website accessed through a link contained on this website.
- Any framing of this website is prohibited. All links to this website must go to [www.greatrun.org]. Please do not link directly to any other pages on this website.
- Online store links - the links in the online store are to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating them. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for your use of any website that is linked from this website or your purchase of any goods or services through such website.
- This website or any part of it may not be compatible with your browser or computer configuration and we make no warranty that it is. We make no warranty that your access to our website will be uninterrupted, timely or error free and we will not be responsible if we are unable to provide the website for whatever reason.
- We will accept all liability if something we do causes death or personal injury. We will also accept all liability for damage to your property if the cause is our fault.
- Other than the liability we have accepted as described above, we will not be liable for any losses that you suffer as a result of any breach by us of these terms or otherwise in respect of our supply of services to you though this website except those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. In particular, we do not accept responsibility for any losses related to any business of yours such as lost data, lost profits, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill or other business loss that you may incur as a result of any breach by us of these terms and conditions or otherwise in respect of our supply of services to you through this website.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations in these terms and conditions may not apply to you.
- In the event that you have any cause for complaint with regard to any of our services please email us at [email@example.com] or write to us at Nova International Limited, Newcastle House Albany Court, Monarch Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE4 7YB.
- This Website is operated and controlled from the United Kingdom and these terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. We make no representation or warranty that any content, service or information referred to or contained in this Website is appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this website from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable local laws.
- You are not permitted to transfer your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions without our written authority. This authority will not be refused without good reason.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unenforceable or invalid then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms and those remaining terms shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us with respect to our website and the services we provide through it.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please leave this website now.